Please restart the Bluetooth on mobile devices and make sure that the mode selection is on “Bluetooth mode”. If still cannot pair, please press the hang up button on iMage A2 for 3 seconds to reset the Bluetooth connection on iMage A2, and re-enter paring mode.
Because every laptop has different Bluetooth chip thus, the compatibility will be affect. Recommend purchasing CSR Bluetooth dongle or contact with our technical dept. for further information.
The farthest reception distance is within 3m to 5m(depends on environment). The best reception distance is within 0.8 to 1.5m(depends on environment), over the range might cause background noise.
When the battery is in full capacity and continuously playback (max volume), the battery can last 6~8 hours. When the iMage A2 on standby, the battery can last approximately 120 hours.
When the battery indicator shows red sign, indicating that the remaining electricity is slightly lower (about 25%).
Yes, the iMage A2 can be charge and use at the same time. Need to take about 2-3 hours to fully charge.
The iMage A2 is using Micro-USB charging cable, if the cell phone is using same cable then it can be charged.
- When the A2 connect to cell phone:
In coming telegram, press off-hook button to pick-up the call and press on-hook button to hang-up the call.
When iMage A2 on standby, press off-hook button to redial.
- Skype on PC(Windows):
Skype setting: Tool> Options> Advanced> Hotkeys> Enable hotkeys> Marked on answer call and hang up.
Skype: In coming telegram, press off-hook button to pick-up the call and press on-hook button to hang-up the call.
The iMage A2 will download driver automatically at the first time.
When using other communication software, if the sound is abnormal, please check the relevant audio setting of communication software.
Press on-hook button for 3 seconds, reset Bluetooth connection and re-enter pairing mode(searching) to pair with MCU4. If still cannot pair, then restart both MCU4 and A2 and re-pairing.
- Using USB to connect with PC and Laptop.
- Using Bluetooth to connect with phone and tablet.
- Using wire to connect with video conference equipment.
Change the mode by using the mode switch button on the back panel. The icons are USB, Bluetooth and VCS(Codec) modes. Please select modes according to your needs.
- Please note that the direction of microphone of your A2.
- Make sure that the distance between each iMage A2 is more than 1.5m.
- Use as much as possible to avoid placing on the glass material to reduce sound reflection.
- The iMage MCU4 will download driver automatically at the first time.
- When using other communication software, if the sound is abnormal, please check the relevant audio setting of communication software.
- Check the audio source in the correct connection.
- When connecting to MCU4 and PC via USB, the driver will download automatically.
- When connecting via Bluetooth, press pair button for 3 seconds to enter pairing mode(searching).
- When using VCS audio sources, please confirm the relevant wire and connector type in advance.
Please note: The audio value setting of MCU4 can only be adjusted by a professional engineer; if you have output/input problems, please contact the engineer who installed your equipment.
The iMage MCU4 and A2 are connecting via Bluetooth. Without any signal blocking the connection distance can be 10-15m.
Bluetooth has adaptive frequency hopping to avoid interference and signal lost, to insure quality of sound.
When using multiple A2s, it is recommended that the distance of each A2 be place more than 1.5m.
iMage MCU4 can connect up to 5 A2s.